School Year (SY) CHECKLIST
To help you and your child prepare for the upcoming 2019-20 School Year beginning in the fall, please be sure to complete all the steps listed below:
1. Review the 2019-20 Newmark K-8 or High School Parent & Student Handbook
(view under School Resources on your MyNewmark Parent Portal).
2. New! Complete and Submit Online School Forms on your MyNewmark Parent Portal
- Parent & Student Handbook Acknowledgment
- Emergency Contact Information
- Profile Update
- Approved Pick-Up
- Medical History
- School Directory Consent
- Image Consent
- Multipurpose Consent
- After School Consent & Liability Waiver
- Outside Providers Contact
Access your MyNewmark Parent Portal
3. Complete Medication Release Form
with Physican signature (if applicable).
4. Review and set up your Honeywell Instant Alert Account
- The Honeywell System alerts families via mobile phone, home phone, text and or email about any school safety issues, including closings or delays during the year. Login to to set up your Honeywell account after August 14, 2019.
5. Review September Lunch Menu
and 2019-20 School Year Calendar
6. Review and submit Free Lunch Application
DEADLINE: Friday, August 16, 2019
**NOTE: If you have already completed the 2019-20 ESY School Forms,
you do not need to complete new forms!