Newmark High School offers diverse school programs that include community service activities, assemblies, community-based instructional trips, guest speakers, special events and more:
- Interscholastic Athletics
- After School Clubs and Programs
- Peer Leader Community Service Activities
- Community-Based Instructional trips are planned throughout the year for various academic enrichment and extracurricular purposes
- Community Connection PIN Program
- Community Service
- Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
- School Breakfast and Lunch Program
- Student Assemblies
- Student Government and Clubs
- Teen Social Nights
- NHS School Dance
NHS Student Holiday Gift Exchange: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
If your teen is interested in participating, please be sure to review the guidelines with your teen in advance. Note:
Participation is optional.
Guidelines for the 2022 NHS Student Holiday Gift Exchange:
- Deadline: The deadline for students to participate is Friday, December 2, 2022. The Gift Exchange drawing will be held on that day so that students know whom they will be buying a gift for.
- Survey: This year, participating students will complete a brief survey to indicate their interests or hobbies to help students select appropriate gits.
- Gift Range: The spending limit is set between $15 and $25.
- Gift Ideas: While the survey results are confidential, students can ask Mr. Kraminitz, Mr. Withum or Ms. Hartman for gift ideas for their selected classmate based on the interest survey.