2023-24 School Forms
For New and Returning Newmark Parents
School Year Form Checklist: 2023-24
- If your student will begin Fall 2023 - Forms must be submitted ASAP
Instructions: Access and submit your online School Registration Forms via your PowerSchool Parent Portal. Go to Quick Links and select "School Registration Forms (2023-2024)".
New Parents: Please be sure to set up your Newmark PowerSchool Parent Portal account prior to accessing your school forms.
2023-24 School Year (SY) Checklist
(If your student will begin in September 2023)
- Complete Online 2023-24 School Registration Forms available on your PowerSchool Parent Portal under Quick Links
- Student Information, Contact Information, Medical History
- Review Agreements for Parent/Student Handbook, Image Consent, Multipurpose Consent, After School Consent & Liability, Parent Student Directory
- IF APPLICABLE: Complete and Return Additional Forms
- 2023-24 K-8 School Year (SY) Calendar
- 2023-24 NHS School Year (SY) Calendar
- September 2023 Newmark K-8 Menu
- September 2023 Newmark High School Menu
2023-24 Sports PHYSICAL Forms*
(Required if participating in sports)
- Sports Physical Form - required
- Concussion Form - required
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Your Athletes Fact Sheet
- Sudden Cardiac Death Sign Off Sheet - required
- Opioid Use and Misuse Educational Fact Sheet
- Opioid Use & Misuse Parent Consent Form - required
- Health History Update Form
*Newmark Middle School and Newmark High School requires all students participating in athletic activities for the next school year (2023-2024) to have current physical, concussion, sudden cardiac death and opioid use forms on file in the school nurse’s office before a student can participate in any practice or competition.
Due: September 2023
Note: The school nurse may contact you if you haven't completed the necessary forms for your child.
2023-24 MID-YEAR UPDATES
If you have already submitted your 2023-24 School Forms, please contact the Main Office at email@example.com or 908-753-0330 with any changes to your child's student information (ex. new address, new email or emergency contact).
For any changes to your child's Outside Providers, please complete form below and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org:
What Medical Forms Should I Submit?
It will vary based on your child's medical condition. For example, if your child has allergies and requires an EPI Pen, you'll need to complete three forms: a Medication Release Form, Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan and EPI Pen Release. If you are not sure, please contact the Nurse Carroll at 908-753-0330.
Note: All medical forms or other forms can be submitted to:
Newmark Main Office
1000 Cellar Avenue
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
General Form Questions: 908-753-0330 or email@example.com
Specific Medical or Health Related Questions: Contact Nurse Carroll at 908-753-0330 or firstname.lastname@example.org