2021-22 School Forms
School Year Forms: 2021-22
- If your child will be starting school in Fall 2021: Forms Due: Friday, July 16, 2021 - ASAP!
Instructions: Access and submit School Forms on your PowerSchool Parent Portal. Go to Quick Links and select "2021-22 Registration Forms".
New Parents: Please be sure to set up your Newmark PowerSchool/Unified Classroom Parent Portal prior to accessing your school forms.
School year 2021-22 Checklist
(For All Students Attending Newmark in September)
- Complete Online 2021-22 Registration Forms available on your PowerSchool/Unified Classroom Parent Portal under Quick Links
- Student Information, Contact, Medical History
- Review Agreements for Parent/Student Handbook, Image Consent, Multipurpose Consent, After School Consent & Liability, Parent Student Directory
- IF APPLICABLE: Complete and Return Additional Forms *
- 2021-22 K-8/NHS SY Calendars
- K-8 September 2021 Lunch Menu
- NHS September 2021 Lunch Menu
*Forms requiring Physician's signature can be submitted closer to start date
Due: Friday, July 23, 2021
2021-22 Additional medical Forms - if needed
- Medication Release Form
- Outside Therapist Form (as needed)
- Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan
- EPI Pen Release
- Asthma Treatment Plan
- Seizure Action Plan
2021-22 PHYSICAL Forms
- Universal Health Physical Form
- School Health/Sports School Physical Form
- Concussion Form
- Health History Update Form
Note: The school nurse will contact you if you need to complete these forms for your child.
Due: September 2021
What Medical Forms Should I Submit?
It will vary based on your child's medical condition. For example, if your child has allergies and requires an EPI Pen, you'll need to complete three forms: a Medication Release Form, Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan and EPI Pen Release.
Note: All medical forms or other forms can be submitted to the
Newmark Main Office
1000 Cellar Avenue
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
General Form Questions: 908-753-0330 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Specific Medical or Health Related Questions: Contact Nurse Carroll at 908-753-0330 or email@example.com